REITs invest in real estate properties and distribute the revenues generated from these assets, primarily rental income, at regular intervals to REIT holders.
As an independent trustee with a strong operational framework and expertise, we're a preferred choice for setting up and administering REITs and InvITs.
We deliver a full suite of services to trustees, which includes the following:
- Structuring from a legal and taxation perspective
- Transferring assets and listing assistance
- Creating an operational framework and common platform for participants including sponsors, investors, investment managers, principal valuers, project managers and stock exchange
- Oversight of activities of the business trust under the regulatory framework
- Legal due diligence on assets and monitoring the flow of funds
- Convening meetings of unit holders and the maintenance of records
- Investor relationship activity, including review of unitholders' complaints and their redress
- Regulatory compliance and reporting
- Annual administration during the life of the trust.