We recognise that you may well like to use your wealth to make a difference – both in your lifetime and for generations to come. Indeed, many of our clients who have been fortunate enough to provide adequately for their families and are looking to leave a lasting legacy are driven by a desire to address some of the world’s greatest problems.
Not only do philanthropic initiatives make a practical difference, they can be an excellent way to maintain inter-generational cohesion by tackling contemporary issues that affect all family members.
We can support your philanthropic aims by:
- Assisting, in conjunction with your advisers, in the choice of optimal legal and governance structures
- Domiciliation and ongoing management
- Monitoring project performance for financial effectiveness and in meeting objectives
- Regular internal reporting
- Compliance with regulatory requirements.