The continued success and growth of a business is usually the engine of wealth creation for our clients, whether they're established multi-generational families or entrepreneurs.
This evolution invariably involves venturing outside the home market. And growth of these enterprises can also act as a platform for the next generation to fulfill their ambitions independently, within a supportive environment.
But expanding into new markets can be fraught with obstacles and risks, which aren't faced in a home country – especially local laws and regulations in employment, commercial activities and the environment. The commercial strategy may be sound, but ill-planned execution will lead to unnecessary loss of investment and management time.
At Vistra, we offer an on-the-ground, comprehensive family business service that includes:
- Guidance on best practice and navigation through local complexity
- Complete entity set-up, compliance and governance support including Director Services
- Provision of HR policies, drafting of employment contracts and payroll services
- Full book-keeping, management accounting and reporting, as well as preparation of financial statements
- Commercial contract creation, advice and review.