If you have substantial assets, you'll want to safeguard your wealth now and for the future. At Vistra, we recognise that individuals face differing personal and family business situations, so we take the time to understand your individual requirements and aspirations for the future. We will then coordinate tax and legal advice to ensure existing and new asset structures are relevant and compliant.
Our bespoke succession planning solutions include:
- Discretionary trusts, reserved powers trusts, life interest trusts, charitable trusts, VISTA trusts and purpose trusts
- Foundations – for charitable, private wealth holding and business interests
- Private managed companies – for asset holding, residential and commercial properties, artwork and valuables, and private trust companies
- Professional trust protector services
- Ongoing compliance monitoring, administration and accounting support.
How can we help?
To discuss how Vistra can help you with Wealth Succession planning, simply complete this form and one of our experts will contact you.
Channel Islands, 1 June 2023: Vistra, one of the world’s leading Fund and Corporate Service providers, is pleased to announce the appointment of Jonathan Ferrara as Managing Director for Vistra Channel Islands.
The rise of ESG, public demands for corporate transparency, new regulations and other factors have made sound corporate governance more important than ever for organisations looking to lower risk. Anyone developing a corporate governance strategy must understand the importance of directors, directors’ duties and responsibilities, and what makes a good director.
Trade wars, regionalisation, supply chain transformation and growing tax complexities across jurisdictions have made transfer pricing compliance more challenging than ever for multinational organisations.
We go to the ends of the earth for you
- 5,000 Professionals
- 85+ Offices
- 45+ Jurisdictions