As an independent third-party trustee, we can help support the raising of debt through capital markets using note issuances.
We act as legal owner of trust assets with responsibility for handling any of the assets held in trust, along with tax filings for the trust, in case it's required to facilitate the distribution of assets as mentioned in documents.
Our customised trusteeship services include:
- Creating and holding security
- Regulatory Compliance Registrar of Companies (ROC), regulatory and Stock Exchange filings
- Redress of investor grievances
- Monitoring security and servicing debentures
- Enforcing security in the event of default
- Assisting the listing of debentures.