Replacement documents

If you are required to present your documents in a different country and do not want to send originals or you misplaced them, our experts can help you obtain various official replacement certificates from the General Register Office (GRO), including; birth, death, and marriage, in the most efficient way.

Document legalisation  

We can also assist with legalisation by way of the apostille from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. 

If the destination country where you are presenting your legalised documents is not on the list of Member Countries of the Hague Convention, you may also need to present the apostilled documents to the relevant foreign consulate for further legalisation.

Document Legalisation and Consular Attestation

Get in touch with our experts on +44 203 872 7600 or email [email protected] to find out more about our replacement documents and legalisation service. 

Make an enquiry