Consolidating fund administration services: How to effectively and efficiently manage the process
Don´t have time to watch the full webinar? Watch some of the key moments below
One challenge that’s often overlooked is cross-border fund administration, which may involve managing multiple service providers and incompatible platforms. This can in turn lead to inefficiencies, information gaps and financial and compliance-related risks.
Consolidating fund administration across multiple jurisdictions is the obvious solution to the problem. But managing the process — even when it involves just two legacy service providers — can itself be complicated and burdensome.
This webinar provides information on effectively and efficiently consolidating fund administration services and moving to a single provider. Our speakers have extensive experience managing large, complex migrations for global private equity, real estate and infrastructure firms. In this webinar, they’ll cover:
- The context and process: Understanding key milestones in the fund administration consolidation and migration process
- Key important steps:
- Designing an effective transition project plan and realistic timeline
- Understanding the role of the project manager
- Effectively managing internal resources, including streamlining key processes to minimise workloads and increase operational efficiency
- Implementing effective account data management, consolidating acquisitions and assessing historical data
- The presentation also includes a case study of an effective migration project
The contents of this article are intended for informational purposes only. The article should not be relied on as legal or other professional advice. Neither Vistra Group Holding S.A. nor any of its group companies, subsidiaries or affiliates accept responsibility for any loss occasioned by actions taken or refrained from as a result of reading or otherwise consuming this article. For details, read our Legal and Regulatory notice at: http://www.vistra.com/notices . Copyright © 2022 by Vistra Group Holdings SA. All Rights Reserved.
Vistra appoints Jonathan Ferrara as Managing Director, Channel Islands
01 Jun 2023
Channel Islands, 1 June 2023: Vistra, one of the world’s leading Fund and Corporate Service providers, is pleased to announce the appointment of Jonathan Ferrara as Managing Director for Vistra Channel Islands…
Vistra Ireland strengthens its leadership team and positions its Capital Markets Aviation and Securitisation business for accelerated growth
04 May 2023
Cross-border challenges and opportunities in our new era of globalisation
03 May 2023
The UK and European loan markets, with a focus on commercial real estate and ESG
16 May 2023