Vistra operates as an Employer of Record (EOR) in more than eighty-five countries. We operate a fully integrated international employment network designed to help our clients meet their international staffing needs as they expand overseas.
Why choose Vistra's Employer of Record service?
- We handle on-boarding and off-boarding of all employees
- We manage payroll and taxes, customised for each client's needs
- We make sure clients are fully compliant with all statutory, regulatory, and legal requirements
- We offer local contracts that account for local circumstances
Our main priority is to handle all aspects of employee administration and HR function on your behalf. As your EOR service provider, we legally employ your staff so that your company can focus all its attention on core products and services.
Let's talk about improving your company's international employment picture – contact us today.
Unlock global opportunity with us
How an Employer of Record service works
You provide the candidate & manage the day-to-day potential of your international talent
Benefits of Employer of Record services:
Ready to start expanding your business?
Speak to one of our experts today.
Why choose Vistra for EOR Services?
Global infrastructure, local expertise
– Nearly 5,000 colleagues in more than 85 offices
– Integrated global network covering 45 countries
– Dedicated advisory team to help build your business
– Inclusive offering from EOR to Permanent Establishment
– Dedicated onboarding
– Efficient process
– Secure, simple cutting-edge technology
Future-proof your business
At Vistra, we provide the full range of international expansion services and advice, and can help you address these challenges. We’ll let you know all your risks and options, and can set up and manage a legal entity when an Employer of Record service is no longer right for you and your business.
A partner for success
At Vistra we've helped thousands of the best companies in the world expand and build their business overseas. We’ll be there to help you succeed.