We believe it’s good to support the growth of our communities and economies – so we do
At Vistra, we help make the world an easier and more accessible place to do business, thus facilitating economic growth to positively impact our society. We believe that we have a positive role in economic progress, supporting entrepreneurial opportunities and facilitating global trade. At a more local level, Vistra gives back to our local charity organisations by partnering with them on impactful initiatives.
- For our employees, it’s a way of giving back and engaging in our Community Investment Programme. Around the world, our employees volunteer time as well as raise funds for groups and organisations in their local communities.
- For our communities, it’s a way for Vistra to tangibly support them across three identified global themes: welfare of children, education and the environment.
- For our clients, it’s a way to start their own philanthropic and charitable endeavours, while also taking their investments and their businesses across borders.
- For our industry, it’s a way to highlight the positive role we all play in making it easier to do business across borders – and so grow economies.
- For the environment, it’s a way of reducing our carbon footprint, and making the changes we need to become more sustainable.
All this is underpinned by our efforts to develop global best practices in compliance and corporate governance, so that businesses operate to the highest standard possible.
2022 Vistra Corporate Social Responsibility Report
2021 Vistra Corporate Social Responsibility Report
2020 Vistra Corporate Social Responsibility Report
2019 Vistra Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- 5,000 Professionals
- 85+ Offices
- 45+ Jurisdictions
Domiciling funds in Luxembourg for EU market access: What fund managers should know
30 Nov 2023
Luxembourg has long been a prominent player in the alternative investment market and is the top domiciliation choice in Europe and one of the most popular globally. The country is poised to become…
The basics of customs duties for multinational organisations
22 Nov 2023
Vistra appoints Frank Roden as Country Managing Director, Vistra Luxembourg
21 Nov 2023
Transitioning from equity to credit in private markets
16 Nov 2023
The benefits of outsourcing fund administration
08 Nov 2023
How to prepare for the EU’s BEFIT initiative
01 Nov 2023