This means that some entities incorporated, registered or formed in the BVI may have to meet certain regulatory obligations and thresholds in order to continue operating as a Private Investment Fund.
- What do BVI entities, including business companies, limited partnerships, need to know about the Amendment Act?
- What are the next steps that clients should take to ensure compliance?
- What are the future regulatory obligations?
In our upcoming webinar, Vistra’s in-house corporate, fund, compliance and legal experts will provide an overview of the BVI’s new fund regulations and their implications for clients. Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Background and regulatory overview
- Criteria for entities falling within scope of the Amendment Act
- Ongoing regulatory obligations for entities deemed to fall within the defined scope of the Amendment Act
- Vistra solutions to help clients ensure immediate and ongoing regulatory compliance
We will be hosting this webinar from 4 – 5 pm (Hong Kong Time) on Friday, 24 April 2020.
Remote working and data protection compliance for multinationals
09 June 2020
How to remain compliant with data protection laws when managing a global remote workforce. Register Today June 9, 2020 | 1PM EDT | 6PM BST Data protection compliance is one of the…
Shadow Payrolls: What You Need to Know
04 June 2020
Webinar: What does China’s Greater Bay Area mean to you and your business?
28 May 2020
Returning to the workplace: plan for success
28 May 2020
International Expansion and Operations Now: A Finance Leader's Guide
27 May 2020
Compliance considerations when managing a global remote workforce
26 May 2020