This means that some entities incorporated, registered or formed in the BVI may have to meet certain regulatory obligations and thresholds in order to continue operating as a Private Investment Fund.
- What do BVI entities, including business companies, limited partnerships, need to know about the Amendment Act?
- What are the next steps that clients should take to ensure compliance?
- What are the future regulatory obligations?
In our upcoming webinar, Vistra’s in-house corporate, fund, compliance and legal experts will provide an overview of the BVI’s new fund regulations and their implications for clients. Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Background and regulatory overview
- Criteria for entities falling within scope of the Amendment Act
- Ongoing regulatory obligations for entities deemed to fall within the defined scope of the Amendment Act
- Vistra solutions to help clients ensure immediate and ongoing regulatory compliance
We will be hosting this webinar from 4 – 5 pm (Hong Kong Time) on Friday, 24 April 2020.
What UK employers need to know about IR35 changes
26 Jan 2021
What private sector businesses need to know about upcoming IR35 changes Register Now 26 January 2021 | EMEA 11AM GMT | Americas 1PM EST If your business hires contractors or temporary workers in the UK, you’re…
CFO Podcast: Major Trends in the Corporate Services Industry for 2021
06 Jan 2021
Is outsourcing now at the heart of priorities for Real Estate?
21 Dec 2020
Top 10 webinars of 2020
15 Dec 2020
Simon Morgan shortlisted at the Citywealth IFC Awards
18 Dec 2020
What should entrepreneurs and families consider before moving to the UK?
09 Dec 2020