This means that some entities incorporated, registered or formed in the BVI may have to meet certain regulatory obligations and thresholds in order to continue operating as a Private Investment Fund.
- What do BVI entities, including business companies, limited partnerships, need to know about the Amendment Act?
- What are the next steps that clients should take to ensure compliance?
- What are the future regulatory obligations?
In our upcoming webinar, Vistra’s in-house corporate, fund, compliance and legal experts will provide an overview of the BVI’s new fund regulations and their implications for clients. Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Background and regulatory overview
- Criteria for entities falling within scope of the Amendment Act
- Ongoing regulatory obligations for entities deemed to fall within the defined scope of the Amendment Act
- Vistra solutions to help clients ensure immediate and ongoing regulatory compliance
We will be hosting this webinar from 4 – 5 pm (Hong Kong Time) on Friday, 24 April 2020.
How green bonds can help fight the climate crisis
28 Oct 2021
In 2015, the Paris Agreement set ambitious targets to mitigate climate change. Since then, the EU has rolled out its Green Deal, and the International Energy Agency (IEA) revealed its pathway to net-zero carbon dioxide emissions by 2050. In November 2021, the UN’s COP26 in…
The EU’s cross-border distribution of funds regulation: New AIF marketing rules provide clarity
26 Oct 2021
Why private equity firms need to develop and implement ESG strategies now
20 Oct 2021
Webinar: BVI Investment Funds - A Viable Alternative
28 Oct 2021
China’s new Personal Information Protection Law: How to prepare
12 Oct 2021
Hiring and paying remote workers abroad: Understanding your risks and options
06 Oct 2021