In this 45-minute discussion, we will analyse the NPL market from the perspective of an investor, law firm, financial advisor, insolvency firm, and corporate services provider. Panellists will also answer your questions during the Q&A part of the presentation.
Here's some of what our panel of experts from Azzurro Associates, Ashurst, Fieldfisher Capital, Begbies Traynor and Vistra will discuss:
- Macro-economic backdrop
- NPL market: a brief history
- What are the steps required to execute an NPL sale?
- How does SME debt recovery work in practice?
- What are the key risks, the legal and reputational implications, and how can these be mitigated?
- How do Covid loans affect the SME credit outlook?
- What is the outlook for SME credit and NPLs for the next 12 months?
- What is the forecast for corporate insolvencies over the coming months and years?
The contents of this article are intended for informational purposes only. The article should not be relied on as legal or other professional advice. Neither Vistra Group Holding S.A. nor any of its group companies, subsidiaries or affiliates accept responsibility for any loss occasioned by actions taken or refrained from as a result of reading or otherwise consuming this article. For details, read our Legal and Regulatory notice at: http://www.vistra.com/notices . Copyright © 2023 by Vistra Group Holdings SA. All Rights Reserved.
Domiciling funds in Luxembourg for EU market access: What fund managers should know
30 Nov 2023
Luxembourg has long been a prominent player in the alternative investment market and is the top domiciliation choice in Europe and one of the most popular globally. The country is poised to become…
The basics of customs duties for multinational organisations
22 Nov 2023
Vistra appoints Frank Roden as Country Managing Director, Vistra Luxembourg
21 Nov 2023
Transitioning from equity to credit in private markets
16 Nov 2023
The benefits of outsourcing fund administration
08 Nov 2023
How to prepare for the EU’s BEFIT initiative
01 Nov 2023