Stefano Haver, Director of Depositary, Vistra Netherlands said " The adoption of Depowise has been extraordinary and is an important step in Vistra's global digital transformation agenda. The critical success factors are about increasing the efficiency, reliability, and accuracy of our work whilst having a user-friendly tool. The strong collaboration between Vistra and Depowise and their client-centric approach have ensured a smooth adoption.”
Depowise maximises the digital content of process flows and drives automation in the following key areas:
- Smarter and efficient use of the data across different functions of the depositary, including cashflow monitoring, investment review, asset register, quarterly review – all these steps must be interconnected.
- Automation of processes such as cashflow monitoring, reconciliation, capital call and distribution – which are all volume intensive processes.
- Depositary is a regulated service and is critical we ensure reliability of the data through automated processes. Cash-flow data is imported into various business processes directly from the banking source via an interface with SWIFT and Depowise has further implemented test checks on accuracy and completeness of such data.
- Given Vistra’s focus on the alternatives sector, and general growth in this asset class, Depowise allows Vistra to effortlessly structure and visualize sophisticated investment structures.
- The intuitive system and intelligent dashboard ensures ease of adoption by all users.
- As a global business, Vistra can scale through Depowise’s ability to design and deliver the functions to cover the evolving needs across various jurisdictions.
Sven Peekmann, founder and CEO of Depowise added, “We are delighted to support Vistra’s business and work with them to optimise their depositary processes. Our integrated and scalable depositary solution supports the entire depositary workflows as they look to ensure consistency and streamline workflows across the enterprise. We are incredibly proud of this partnership, and we look forward to continuing working with Vistra’s highly collaborative and visionary team.”
As a global investment operations and compliance solution, Depowise is uniquely positioned to solve some of the most sophisticated challenges customers face in the asset servicing and asset management industry. With ever-increasing regulatory pressure and tightening of margins, Depowise can enhance the company’s target operating model by reducing operational inefficiencies and optimizing costs. Discover how Depowise can help you at Depowise.com
The contents of this article are intended for informational purposes only. The article should not be relied on as legal or other professional advice. Neither Vistra Group Holding S.A. nor any of its group companies, subsidiaries or affiliates accept responsibility for any loss occasioned by actions taken or refrained from as a result of reading or otherwise consuming this article. For details, read our Legal and Regulatory notice at: http://www.vistra.com/notices . Copyright © 2023 by Vistra Group Holdings SA. All Rights Reserved.
Domiciling funds in Luxembourg for EU market access: What fund managers should know
30 Nov 2023
Luxembourg has long been a prominent player in the alternative investment market and is the top domiciliation choice in Europe and one of the most popular globally. The country is poised to become…
The basics of customs duties for multinational organisations
22 Nov 2023
Vistra appoints Frank Roden as Country Managing Director, Vistra Luxembourg
21 Nov 2023
Transitioning from equity to credit in private markets
16 Nov 2023
The benefits of outsourcing fund administration
08 Nov 2023
How to prepare for the EU’s BEFIT initiative
01 Nov 2023