May 21, 2020 | 11AM EDT | 4PM BST
In an age where competition and market share are no longer confined to just one country, many U.S. companies are eyeing globalization as the key to profitable growth. Yet while the promise of benefits, including more customers, a larger talent pool, enhanced production and larger market share, are tempting, the questions on how to get started are endless. Join the discussion with our guest panelists as they cover the entry points they used to establish operations in new countries, and the lessons they learned along the way.
- The various pathways available to enter new markets and countries, including acquisitions, partnerships, new operations establishments, and more
- Best practices to prepare your operations for global readiness, including finance and technology systems, human capital, production and more.
- The tax and legal implications of global growth
- The lessons learned in entering new markets, including its effects on domestic operations, shareholder value, and considerations for future global expansion.
- Katie Davies, VP International Solutions Development & Advisory Services, Vistra
- Paul Machle, CFO, Gitlab
- Julie Leonard, CFO, MAC Thin Films, Inc.
- Paul Duncan, Regional Director, EXIM
- Moderator: Doug Ireland, Head of Finance, Coalition, Inc.
Remote working and data protection compliance for multinationals
09 June 2020
How to remain compliant with data protection laws when managing a global remote workforce. Register Today June 9, 2020 | 1PM EDT | 6PM BST Data protection compliance is one of the…
Shadow Payrolls: What You Need to Know
04 June 2020
Webinar: What does China’s Greater Bay Area mean to you and your business?
28 May 2020
Returning to the workplace: plan for success
28 May 2020
International Expansion and Operations Now: A Finance Leader's Guide
27 May 2020
Compliance considerations when managing a global remote workforce
26 May 2020