May 21, 2020 | 11AM EDT | 4PM BST
In an age where competition and market share are no longer confined to just one country, many U.S. companies are eyeing globalization as the key to profitable growth. Yet while the promise of benefits, including more customers, a larger talent pool, enhanced production and larger market share, are tempting, the questions on how to get started are endless. Join the discussion with our guest panelists as they cover the entry points they used to establish operations in new countries, and the lessons they learned along the way.
- The various pathways available to enter new markets and countries, including acquisitions, partnerships, new operations establishments, and more
- Best practices to prepare your operations for global readiness, including finance and technology systems, human capital, production and more.
- The tax and legal implications of global growth
- The lessons learned in entering new markets, including its effects on domestic operations, shareholder value, and considerations for future global expansion.
- Katie Davies, VP International Solutions Development & Advisory Services, Vistra
- Paul Machle, CFO, Gitlab
- Julie Leonard, CFO, MAC Thin Films, Inc.
- Paul Duncan, Regional Director, EXIM
- Moderator: Doug Ireland, Head of Finance, Coalition, Inc.
Business Opportunities in Hong Kong and China
09 Oct 2020
This LIVE webinar provides you with the information on the Greater Bay Area, how to leverage Hong Kong as a gateway to China as well as what you need to know when listing Russian companies in the Hong Kong Stock Exchange for raising capital and the process…
The state of BEPS now: From Country-by-country reporting to Pillars One and Two
06 Oct 2020
Cross-Border HR M&A compliance and trends: A roundtable discussion
29 Sep 2020
Practical Considerations for Migrating BVI and Cayman Islands entities into Singapore – Part 2
28 Sep 2020
Permanent Establishment Playbook
25 Sep 2020
A Comprehensive Guide to Cross-Border M&A
25 Sep 2020