In this webinar, four Vistra tax experts summarise the key changes of the Polish Deal. They also tell you what you should do now to ensure your organisation remains compliant.
Here’s what they cover:
- Tax depreciation of real estate
- Minimum income tax
- Profit shifting
- Holding companies
- Hidden dividends
- Limitations on interest deductibility
- WHT and modifications to the " pay-and-refund" system
- Tax residence
- Controlled foreign companies (CFC)
- New tax relief for innovation
- Investment agreement
- VAT changes
The webinar is two hours in duration and conducted in English.
- Andrzej Pietrasik, Head of Tax Services at Vistra Poland
- Piotr Prokocki, Attorney at law, Tax Manager at Vistra Poland
- Iwona Krzemińska, Tax Advisor, Tax Manager at Vistra Poland
- Magdalena Verdun, Tax Advisor, Tax Manager at Vistra Poland
The contents of this article are intended for informational purposes only. The article should not be relied on as legal or other professional advice. Neither Vistra Group Holding S.A. nor any of its group companies, subsidiaries or affiliates accept responsibility for any loss occasioned by actions taken or refrained from as a result of reading or otherwise consuming this article. For details, read our Legal and Regulatory notice at: http://www.vistra.com/notices . Copyright © 2022 by Vistra Group Holdings SA. All Rights Reserved.
How CLOs are changing and why they're resilient and buoyant
11 May 2022
In early 2020, it became clear that the unfolding Covid-19 pandemic would significantly affect the global economy. Economists and others began making comparisons to the financial crisis of 2008, which was fresh in the collective memory…
Pillar Two: Are we on the cusp of a global minimum tax?
04 May 2022
Luxembourg and Ireland: Two competing or complementary securitisation markets?
07 Jun 2022
NFTs explained: Why these blockchain-based digital assets are attracting investors
28 Apr 2022
How digitalisation can optimise investor onboarding and KYC processes
20 Apr 2022
How private equity firms can retain talent and optimise fund administration
13 Apr 2022