29 October, 2020 | 4:00PM SGT | English
In this webinar, we will have an interactive discussion focusing on the various value propositions which each jurisdiction has to offer.
Topical highlight areas will include:
- An outline of the legislative and regulatory framework in each jurisdiction.
- Primary products and their main uses/ benefits.
- Regulatory requirements for fund products, including and analysis of the costs and ease of set up.
- Regulatory environment and licensing requirements for functionaries (Managers/ Administrators/ Custodians).
- Tax landscape.
- Ongoing maintenance requirements (Audit/ Licence fees).
- Economic Substance.
- Marketing restrictions.
Executive Director, Head of Legal Services, South East Asia, Vistra Singapore
Partner, PwC Singapore
Partner, Walkers’ Singapore
The proposed minimum corporate tax rate: What businesses need to know
23 Jul 2021
For years, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development and G20 countries have prioritised the development of a standardised approach to international taxation, including how to tax the digital economy. A recent proposal may indicate consensus — along with a…
Five ways businesses can build a powerful wellness programme
15 Jul 2021
Expanding into the Taiwan market – what you need to know
29 Jul 2021
The difference six months makes: global regulatory convergence to continue
15 Jul 2021
The European Commission and data adequacy: Putting its UK decisions in a global context
06 Jul 2021
Malta, your destination for investment migration
28 Jul 2021