29 October, 2020 | 4:00PM SGT | English
In this webinar, we will have an interactive discussion focusing on the various value propositions which each jurisdiction has to offer.
Topical highlight areas will include:
- An outline of the legislative and regulatory framework in each jurisdiction.
- Primary products and their main uses/ benefits.
- Regulatory requirements for fund products, including and analysis of the costs and ease of set up.
- Regulatory environment and licensing requirements for functionaries (Managers/ Administrators/ Custodians).
- Tax landscape.
- Ongoing maintenance requirements (Audit/ Licence fees).
- Economic Substance.
- Marketing restrictions.
Executive Director, Head of Legal Services, South East Asia, Vistra Singapore
Partner, PwC Singapore
Partner, Walkers’ Singapore
Hiring independent contractors abroad
16 May 2021
Hiring independent contractors when expanding internationally may seem like a simple, safe and cost-effective solution to testing a new market. But each country has its own laws related to hiring and paying workers, and falling foul of them can lead to serious penalties…
SPAC boom spreads to Europe and Asia
11 May 2021
Vistra launches Employer of Record service
05 May 2021
Vistra announces appointment of Antonio Soler to lead its Americas Corporate business
06 May 2021
Operational outsourcing: Providing resilience and security in a time of crisis
03 May 2021
London opportunities for mid-tier and emerging Latin American companies
20 May 2021