29 October, 2020 | 4:00PM SGT | English
In this webinar, we will have an interactive discussion focusing on the various value propositions which each jurisdiction has to offer.
Topical highlight areas will include:
- An outline of the legislative and regulatory framework in each jurisdiction.
- Primary products and their main uses/ benefits.
- Regulatory requirements for fund products, including and analysis of the costs and ease of set up.
- Regulatory environment and licensing requirements for functionaries (Managers/ Administrators/ Custodians).
- Tax landscape.
- Ongoing maintenance requirements (Audit/ Licence fees).
- Economic Substance.
- Marketing restrictions.
Executive Director, Head of Legal Services, South East Asia, Vistra Singapore
Partner, PwC Singapore
Partner, Walkers’ Singapore
Why private equity firms need to develop and implement ESG strategies now
20 Oct 2021
Many private equity firms are embracing ESG – environmental, social and governance – criteria, both when running their own operations and making investments. They are responding to rising investor demand and preparing for inevitable ESG reporting and other compliance…
Webinar: BVI Investment Funds - A Viable Alternative
28 Oct 2021
China’s new Personal Information Protection Law: How to prepare
12 Oct 2021
Hiring and paying remote workers abroad: Understanding your risks and options
06 Oct 2021
FATCA and CRS: Are you ready for a regulatory audit?
19 Oct 2021
Why owners of tech companies outside the US should consider a SPAC exit
27 Sep 2021