29 October, 2020 | 4:00PM SGT | English
In this webinar, we will have an interactive discussion focusing on the various value propositions which each jurisdiction has to offer.
Topical highlight areas will include:
- An outline of the legislative and regulatory framework in each jurisdiction.
- Primary products and their main uses/ benefits.
- Regulatory requirements for fund products, including and analysis of the costs and ease of set up.
- Regulatory environment and licensing requirements for functionaries (Managers/ Administrators/ Custodians).
- Tax landscape.
- Ongoing maintenance requirements (Audit/ Licence fees).
- Economic Substance.
- Marketing restrictions.
Executive Director, Head of Legal Services, South East Asia, Vistra Singapore
Partner, PwC Singapore
Partner, Walkers’ Singapore
UK Uber ruling has serious implications for gig workers and employers
25 Feb 2021
On 19 February, the UK Supreme Court handed down a decision about the worker status of UK Uber drivers. The case first came before a judge in 2016, and many UK employers and workers had been eagerly awaiting the decision…
Hong Kong Budget 2021-22: Stabilising the economy and alleviating people's burden
25 Feb 2021
Despite challenges, a world of opportunities awaits in the private wealth sector
18 Feb 2021
Vistra Fund Management Audio Interview Series
11 Feb 2021
After Brexit, the UK makes significant unexpected changes to its DAC6 regime
10 Feb 2021
Key features of the Hong Kong Limited Partnership Fund Ordinance
03 Feb 2021