Webinar Date: 29 July (Thursday) at 4:30pm HKT
Webinar Language: Mandarin
- The World Economic Forum's “Global Competitiveness Report 2019,” ranked Taiwan's labour market efficiency 15th among 141 economies.
- The World Economic Forum's “Global Competitiveness Report 2019” ranked Taiwan's “State of Cluster Development” third best in the world.
- The Business Environment Risk Intelligence (BERI) indicated in its first global investment report released in May 2021, that Taiwan ranked the world’s fourth best for Profit Opportunity Recommendation among 50 economies around the world, second to Switzerland, Norway and Singapore.
- The same report ranked Taiwan's investment environment risk as 1C and BERI suggested that investors to expand business and investment into Taiwan. In terms of operating risk indicators, Taiwan ranked third in the world, which is same as Australia, second to United States and Switzerland. Taiwan ranks first in Asia.
Meanwhile, with the global business platform, sound infrastructure and intellectual property protection system, friendly fundraising and financing environment as well as a diversified innovative culture, Taiwan is constantly unleashing its distinctive market attractiveness.
It’s well-established legal environment is also particularly important for international companies looking to expand into the Taiwan market.
- What type of company should be established?
- Which government department will review the application?
- What is the local tax policy?
These will be some of the key issues to consider in order to have a sustainable and stable business operation in Taiwan.
In our upcoming webinar, our subject matter expert from Vistra Taiwan will share the latest market trends for investing into Taiwan and provide market insights through case studies where we have helped international companies seize investment opportunities.
Please register for the webinar, which will take place on 29 July (Thursday) at 4:30pm, to learn more!
Why it’s critical to effectively manage Non-Resident Indian status
30 Nov 2021
Indian nationals living outside India are faced with a bevy of changing rules that have an enormous impact on their tax strategies and asset administration. To help them navigate these waters, we spoke to three experts with extensive experience in tax…
Webinar: Identifying new investment opportunities and M&A carve out
14 Dec 2021
Webinar: Setting up a ManCo & new cross-border funds
07 Dec 2021
How non-resident landlords in Germany can prepare for VAT rule changes
24 Nov 2021
Vistra completes acquisition of Newhaven expanding its company formation and private wealth businesses
22 Nov 2021
Why fund managers are eyeing socially responsible investments
17 Nov 2021