Webinar Date: 29 July (Thursday) at 4:30pm HKT
Webinar Language: Mandarin
- The World Economic Forum's “Global Competitiveness Report 2019,” ranked Taiwan's labour market efficiency 15th among 141 economies.
- The World Economic Forum's “Global Competitiveness Report 2019” ranked Taiwan's “State of Cluster Development” third best in the world.
- The Business Environment Risk Intelligence (BERI) indicated in its first global investment report released in May 2021, that Taiwan ranked the world’s fourth best for Profit Opportunity Recommendation among 50 economies around the world, second to Switzerland, Norway and Singapore.
- The same report ranked Taiwan's investment environment risk as 1C and BERI suggested that investors to expand business and investment into Taiwan. In terms of operating risk indicators, Taiwan ranked third in the world, which is same as Australia, second to United States and Switzerland. Taiwan ranks first in Asia.
Meanwhile, with the global business platform, sound infrastructure and intellectual property protection system, friendly fundraising and financing environment as well as a diversified innovative culture, Taiwan is constantly unleashing its distinctive market attractiveness.
It’s well-established legal environment is also particularly important for international companies looking to expand into the Taiwan market.
- What type of company should be established?
- Which government department will review the application?
- What is the local tax policy?
These will be some of the key issues to consider in order to have a sustainable and stable business operation in Taiwan.
In our upcoming webinar, our subject matter expert from Vistra Taiwan will share the latest market trends for investing into Taiwan and provide market insights through case studies where we have helped international companies seize investment opportunities.
Please register for the webinar, which will take place on 29 July (Thursday) at 4:30pm, to learn more!
The contents of this article are intended for informational purposes only. The article should not be relied on as legal or other professional advice. Neither Vistra Group Holding S.A. nor any of its group companies, subsidiaries or affiliates accept responsibility for any loss occasioned by actions taken or refrained from as a result of reading or otherwise consuming this article. For details, read our Legal and Regulatory notice at: http://www.vistra.com/notices . Copyright © 2022 by Vistra Group Holdings SA. All Rights Reserved.
Private debt explained, and why it continues to attract investors
29 Sep 2022
Private debt is an enormously popular alternative investment asset, trailing only private equity and venture capital in volume. Financial analysts predict private debt assets under management will reach US$2.6 trillion by 2026…
What multinational businesses should know about the US Inflation Reduction Act
21 Sep 2022
Webinar: UK SME credit, facing the challenges in the current environment
12 Oct 2022
Vistra enters into a Sale and Purchase Agreement with MAS France; Expands its global footprint by entering the French market
15 Sep 2022
The UK’s Register of Overseas Entities: A summary of obligations and related controversy
12 Sep 2022
Family office 2.0: Meeting the needs of today’s high-net-worth families
07 Sep 2022