Webinar Date: 29 July (Thursday) at 4:30pm HKT
Webinar Language: Mandarin
- The World Economic Forum's “Global Competitiveness Report 2019,” ranked Taiwan's labour market efficiency 15th among 141 economies.
- The World Economic Forum's “Global Competitiveness Report 2019” ranked Taiwan's “State of Cluster Development” third best in the world.
- The Business Environment Risk Intelligence (BERI) indicated in its first global investment report released in May 2021, that Taiwan ranked the world’s fourth best for Profit Opportunity Recommendation among 50 economies around the world, second to Switzerland, Norway and Singapore.
- The same report ranked Taiwan's investment environment risk as 1C and BERI suggested that investors to expand business and investment into Taiwan. In terms of operating risk indicators, Taiwan ranked third in the world, which is same as Australia, second to United States and Switzerland. Taiwan ranks first in Asia.
Meanwhile, with the global business platform, sound infrastructure and intellectual property protection system, friendly fundraising and financing environment as well as a diversified innovative culture, Taiwan is constantly unleashing its distinctive market attractiveness.
It’s well-established legal environment is also particularly important for international companies looking to expand into the Taiwan market.
- What type of company should be established?
- Which government department will review the application?
- What is the local tax policy?
These will be some of the key issues to consider in order to have a sustainable and stable business operation in Taiwan.
In our upcoming webinar, our subject matter expert from Vistra Taiwan will share the latest market trends for investing into Taiwan and provide market insights through case studies where we have helped international companies seize investment opportunities.
Please register for the webinar, which will take place on 29 July (Thursday) at 4:30pm, to learn more!
Philanthropy and its role in major global issues
28 Jul 2021
Heba Al Emara, Managing Director, Middle East, examines how families are increasingly getting involved in projects that are helping provide solutions for global challenges Extensive media coverage, the proliferation of…
Using an employer of record to transfer employees in a cross-border M&A carve-out deal
29 Jul 2021
The proposed minimum corporate tax rate: What businesses need to know
23 Jul 2021
Five ways businesses can build a powerful wellness programme
15 Jul 2021
Expanding into the Taiwan market – what you need to know
29 Jul 2021
The difference six months makes: global regulatory convergence to continue
15 Jul 2021