Keeping on top of your statutory requirements can be a drain on valuable business resources when your attention is needed elsewhere. Vistra PCSec provides a no-stress, user-friendly way to manage your time-critical deadlines and meet all your regulatory demands. And with our dedicated helpline, you can access the support you need, when you need it.
Whether you administer a single company or a much larger portfolio, PCSec easily produces all relevant documentation including share certificates, minutes and resolutions. PCSec is suitable for all company types, including limited liability partnerships and it’s secure, server-based software offers an alternative for sensitive industries that find cloud-based systems unsuitable.
The Companies House-approved electronic filing module can be used to file:
- Confirmation Statements
- Change of company name and address
- Appointment and resignation of a Director/Secretary
- Change of Director/Secretary details
- Change of accounting reference date
- Return of allotment of shares
- Dormant company accounts
- Satisfaction of a mortgage or charge
- Notification and cessation of a PSC
- Change of PSC details
- Shares/Member certificates
- Dividend warrants
- Register of People with Significant Control
- All statutory registers
Download a free trial of PCSec software or visit our extensive PCSec User Support portal for tutorials, FAQs and user guides.
To find out more about how PCSec can benefit your business, please contact us by email or call us on +44 (0) 117 918 1271.