Merging with, or acquiring another company or carve-out can be a lucrative growth opportunity, but it doesn’t come without risk. And this risk can be even higher when doing it across different borders. It’s therefore essential that you have the right M&A support services and processes in place to help you succeed.
From bidding for the target to getting the deal over the line and making your investment pay off, we can help you plan, prepare and execute. Our team of cross-border M&A experts are here to support you:
- Form legal entities
- Ensure all deadlines are met pre-transaction close
- Build efficient global back office operating models during a transition services agreement (TSA)
- Provide governance solutions with managed risk
- Realise cost savings during and post close
Our M&A service support team has in-depth knowledge and expertise across major markets to help you throughout each phase of the transaction, stand up the entire operating structure and most importantly set up a turnkey global back office.
Learn more about our services below.
Private equity firm EQT establish legal entities in 30+ markets
A comprehensive guide to cross-border M&A activity
With M&A failure rate noted at between 70-90%, getting everything right is essential to success. Our guide lays out:
- Legal entity considerations
- HR, immigration and data protection consideration
- Intellectual property protection