Private equity firms know no boundaries when it comes to seeking success. However, entering new countries brings with it new challenges throughout a fund’s lifecycle. Local nuances and regulations can cause headaches and you need the right support to make your processes seamless.
For over 25 years, Vistra has worked side-by-side with private equity firms to do just that and assist with:
– Implementation and management of fund structures from set-up to SPV
– In-depth understanding and interpretation of local rules and regulations
– Data transparency and reporting
We have on-the-ground experts acting as the eyes and ears of our private equity clients. With in-depth knowledge and local experience in over 45 jurisdictions, we help facilitate cross-border capital management with an emphasis on legal compliance – contact us today.
Why Vistra for private equity?
Our cross-border solutions
Need support with simplifying your fund complexities?
Speak to one of our experts today.
Our experts share their views on how to make your funds a success
Cross-border fund establishment checklist
We know that establishing a fund across different countries is complex, so we’ve developed a comprehensive checklist to help guide you through each stage of set-up including:
– Choosing the right structure and domicile
– Developing an effective investment strategy
– Creating a workable budget and capital flow plan
– Planning the delivery of fund services
Understanding and interpreting operational complexity and regulatory obligations is at the heart of how we help firms capitalise on new opportunities.
Our private equity services
Meet the team