Although the current startup scene across Southeast Asia is in good shape, investing in the region isn’t without its challenges. We will be discussing the latest developments and giving practical guidance on successfully navigating the VC market. Our panellists will be providing insights gained from previous investments and look at how industry players see the market in the next five years. View the full agenda here.
- Otto Von Domingo, Director, Business Development, Alternative Investments, Vistra
- Damian Adams, Partner, Simmons & Simmons JWS
- Jek-Aun Long, Partner, Simmons & Simmons JWS
- Mriganko Mukherjee, Partner, Ernst & Young
- Minette Navarrete, Co-founder, President and Vice Chairman, Kickstart Ventures
- Jason Ng, CEO and Executive Director, VCG Partners
- Shane Chesson, Co-Founder, General Partner, Openspace Ventures
We encourage you to join us for networking drinks after the panel discussion.
Date: 29 May 2019
Time: 16.30 - 20:30
Location: Simmons & Simmons JWS, 168 Robinson Road, #11-01 Capital Tower, Singapore 068912
Other information: Attendance is free
Flora Luk / Luc Delauzun - email@example.com
What Tech and Other Startups Need to Know About International Expansion
30 July 2019
The global economy is evolving quickly, and tech and other startups are looking beyond traditional expansion targets like the UK and China. Popular targets now include relatively low cost, talent-rich countries.…
Vistra Launches BVI Economic Substance Classification Solutions
17 July 2019
Is Midshore the New Offshore?
16 July 2019
Vistra Named Tier I Firm in 2019 eprivateclient Top Trust Companies
15 July 2019
Tracking International Business Trips to Protect Your Organisation
09 July 2019
Expanding into the UK: Why Would You Need a Service Address?
05 July 2019