May 27, 2020 | 12PM EDT | 5PM BST
Amid ongoing economic uncertainty, finance leaders have many questions to consider as their companies weigh the consequences of pursuing new international markets.
CFO Research, in collaboration with Vistra, surveyed senior finance executives about their goals for – and concerns about – international expansion and operations. This webinar will highlight the most significant findings of the research, and the implications of these findings for finance leaders, including:
- Top priorities and challenges among finance leaders in companies that are looking to expand internationally,
- Which operational investments, as well as costs, finance leaders are evaluating most carefully as they assess the benefits and risks of entering new international markets,
- Key factors finance leaders are considering when they pursue cross-border mergers and acquisitions,
- Essential aspects of cross-border operations finance leaders cannot afford to overlook,
- What finance leaders need to keep in mind about compliance requirements – including economic substance laws – in target countries and in countries where they do business, and
- How to determine whether a legal entity rationalization is the right choice for your company.
The contents of this article are intended for informational purposes only. The article should not be relied on as legal or other professional advice. Neither Vistra Group Holding S.A. nor any of its group companies, subsidiaries or affiliates accept responsibility for any loss occasioned by actions taken or refrained from as a result of reading or otherwise consuming this article. For details, read our Legal and Regulatory notice at: http://www.vistra.com/notices . Copyright © 2022 by Vistra Group Holdings SA. All Rights Reserved.
Case Study: Clarivate and Vistra
22 Oct 2020
Clarivate is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics support to its customers. Following a significant global acquisition, the company turned to Vistra to systematically manage its compliance risks for 98 entities in 43 different…
A comprehensive guide to cross-border M&A
29 Jun 2021
Protecting and promoting equality and diversity in your multinational workplace
25 Aug 2020
Data protection playbook
08 Feb 2021
Remote working and data protection compliance for multinationals
09 Jun 2020
Compliance considerations when managing a global remote workforce
26 May 2020