May 27, 2020 | 12PM EDT | 5PM BST
Amid ongoing economic uncertainty, finance leaders have many questions to consider as their companies weigh the consequences of pursuing new international markets.
CFO Research, in collaboration with Vistra, surveyed senior finance executives about their goals for – and concerns about – international expansion and operations. This webinar will highlight the most significant findings of the research, and the implications of these findings for finance leaders, including:
- Top priorities and challenges among finance leaders in companies that are looking to expand internationally,
- Which operational investments, as well as costs, finance leaders are evaluating most carefully as they assess the benefits and risks of entering new international markets,
- Key factors finance leaders are considering when they pursue cross-border mergers and acquisitions,
- Essential aspects of cross-border operations finance leaders cannot afford to overlook,
- What finance leaders need to keep in mind about compliance requirements – including economic substance laws – in target countries and in countries where they do business, and
- How to determine whether a legal entity rationalization is the right choice for your company.
Remote working and data protection compliance for multinationals
09 June 2020
How to remain compliant with data protection laws when managing a global remote workforce. Register Today June 9, 2020 | 1PM EDT | 6PM BST Data protection compliance is one of the…
Compliance considerations when managing a global remote workforce
26 May 2020