Perhaps no requirements have undergone such widespread changes as those related to transfer pricing — particularly the OECD’s three-tiered approach to multi-jurisdictional transfer pricing documentation, involving a master file, local file and country-by-country reporting (CbCR). Multinational enterprises of all sizes must understand their related obligations in all relevant jurisdictions to avoid potential double-taxation assessments, penalties and reputational damage.
The first step in this process is to firmly grasp the fundamentals of transfer pricing and updated documentation requirements. This may seem to be simple task, but the devil is in the detail. CbCR is moreover entering its third year, and tax authorities are no longer taking a conciliatory “best endeavors” approach.
Our webinar explores this sometimes complex subject matter, including:
- The most recent update of the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises and Tax Administrations, including its three-tiered approach to transfer pricing documentation
- Recent country-specific and regional changes
- Effective and compliant transfer pricing practices
- The consequences of noncompliant transfer pricing
The session will draw on the Vistra International Tax Advisory team’s real-world examples to deliver a practical and insightful webinar.
- Tom Lickess - Senior Director, Head of International Tax Advisory
- Anna Eriksson - Manager, International Transfer Pricing
Invitation: Economic Substance Update - BVI and Cayman Islands
31 May 2019
The recent economic substance laws in major offshore jurisdictions have left many in our industry questioning how these new substance requirements may affect them. It is clear that there may be significant operational and structural impacts to businesses with entities in…
Invitation: Trends and developments in the VC space
29 May 2019
Why Malaysia Is the New Gateway to Southeast Asia - Webinar
21 May 2019
Guernsey Private Capital Structures
16 May 2019
Deal or No Deal - What does Brexit mean for UK Employers?
14 May 2019
Accounting and Finance Considerations When Expanding Internationally - Webinar
14 May 2019