Peer-to-peer (P2P) lending is the process of lending money to individuals or businesses directly through online platforms. Any individual investor or financial institution can earn interest as a peer-to-peer lender, and the rates may be more favourable as you've removed the middleman, typically a financial institution, from the equation. Lenders and borrowers enter into a mutual agreement which is facilitated by the P2P platform.
At Vistra, we protect the interest of the lender on one hand, by monitoring end use and repayments – and the interests of the borrower on the other, by ensuring that the source of funds reaches them in a timely fashion.
Through the protection of both the lenders' and borrowers' interests, the P2P platform gains credibility, as does the entire structure.
- Vistra’s customised P2P platform administration services include:
- Onboarding services related to borrowers (including KYC checks and world checks)
- Funds disbursal to borrowers
- Investor withdrawal/payout along with interest to lenders
- Regulatory compliance.
How can we help?
In a globalising world, there are opportunities out there.
Warum Private-Equity-Firmen die Voraussetzungen für die Gründung einer juristischen Person bei Carve-out-Geschäften kennen müssen
Kontaktieren Sie uns
- 5.000 Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter
- +85 Büros
- +45 Jurisdiktionen