Where asset-backed securities (ABS) are bonds or notes backed by financial assets, Aviation ABS involves the creation of Special Purpose Vehicles to purchase the aircraft, having been financed through issuing debt instruments to investors.
As a managing agent for aviation ABS, we can provide you with a full range of services, including monthly reporting, calculation services, cash management services, quarterly and annual reporting, budget preparation, secretarial services, and financial accounting and reporting.
Our managing agent services also include:
- Aircraft acquisitions and leasing support
- Listed transaction support
- Liaison with rating agencies
- Investor reporting and press releases
- Board reporting, including monitoring the performance of service providers
- Coordination of all aspects of board meetings
- Cash management and waterfall payments, including calculation of certain payments
- Direct investment of funds in line with operative documents
- Financial accounting and reporting, including accounting policy formation and preparation of budgets.
To discuss how Vistra can help you with Managing Agent services, simply complete this form and one of our experts will contact you.
Information on the Vistra Group, its companies, their registered offices and local regulators can be found on the Vistra website at www.vistra.com.
In a globalising world, there are opportunities out there.