The continued success and growth of a business is usually the engine of wealth creation for our clients, whether they're established multi-generational families or entrepreneurs.
This evolution invariably involves venturing outside the home market. And growth of these enterprises can also act as a platform for the next generation to fulfill their ambitions independently, within a supportive environment.
But expanding into new markets can be fraught with obstacles and risks, which aren't faced in a home country – especially local laws and regulations in employment, commercial activities and the environment. The commercial strategy may be sound, but ill-planned execution will lead to unnecessary loss of investment and management time.
At Vistra, we offer an on-the-ground, comprehensive family business service that includes:
- Guidance on best practice and navigation through local complexity
- Complete entity set-up, compliance and governance support including Director Services
- Provision of HR policies, drafting of employment contracts and payroll services
- Full book-keeping, management accounting and reporting, as well as preparation of financial statements
- Commercial contract creation, advice and review.
To discuss how Vistra can help you with Family Business services, simply complete this form and one of our experts will contact you.
Information on the Vistra Group, its companies, their registered offices and local regulators can be found on the Vistra website at www.vistra.com.