Our summer internship program commences on 3rd June 2019 to 21st August 2019. This will be a full time commitment for 12 weeks.
During the program you will be part of the business like any of our permanent staff. You will be having an ownership over your unique role and responsibilities, learning from daily business operations within a professional working environment.
You will also be, as a team, involved in a Business Case Project to unleash your potential.
- To provide a platform for interns to explore career opportunities and gain inside knowledge on their potential career path
- To develop and strengthen intern’s communication and technical skills from gaining practical working experience in a real-life commercial environment
- To cultivate young talents with expertise sharing in the corporate services and trust services industry
- Involving with meaningful assignments and daily business operations in Vistra
- Having an ownership on a full-time job and achieve tasks through solving the real-life problems
- Working closely as a team of Interns across different departments on a Business Case Project
Positions available in following departments:
- Accounting & Tax Services
- Corporate Services / Company Secretarial Services
- Human Resources
- Trust Services
Qualifications and other requirements
To be qualified for an internship, you should be:
- 2nd to final year student undergraduate students, preferably business related
- Available for the full duration of the internship program
- A student with a credit GPA average
- Fluent in English and ideally be bilingual
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
To apply for the internship, you should:
- Send your full resume to email@example.com with a subject line including “2019 Summer Internship Program”
- Specify which 2 departments you are interested in and the order of preference
- A write up - in less than 250 words, elaborate what you expect to learn in the 2 chosen departments
- A copy of your latest education transcript
Application Period: 1st March 2019 - 31st May 2019
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within four weeks from the application closing date.